To use a Meeting Widget
1. For a single-host Meeting Widget, the Host (you) must be signed into the Widget Admin site (https://widget.magnifi.io/). The Host must join the meeting first, in order for the other parties to be able to join the meeting.
2. For a multi-host Meeting Widget, the Host is already signed in to the Widget admin site by default.
3. The Host clicks on the Widget which brings up the “Generate Meeting Link” command. Host selects “Generate Meeting Link”
4. The Host shares that link to anyone they want to invite as a participant to the meeting, in any manner they choose (chat, email, text, etc.).
5. Each Participant clicks on the link to join the meeting. They will be asked for a Guest user name if they are not signed into a Magnifi account already. Anyone can join a Widget call, whether or not they are a Magnifi user.
6. Up to 50 participants can be invited to a Widget group call.
To use a Call Widget
1. The Host (you) or another Manager authorized to answer must be signed into the Widget admin site (https://widget.magnifi.io/) and the Widget Admin tab must be open on that person’s device in order for the other parties to be able to join the meeting.
2. A client or member of the public clicks on the Call Widget, which you have already embedded on your website or other application.
3. The Call will ring through to your Widget Admin panel on your computer, just as a telephone would. A visual prompt will appear with the option to answer the call.
4. The Host answers and the video call is connected. At this point more users can be added by sending an email link from within the call. Up to 50 participants can be invited to the call in total.