1. Sign into your KnowledgeSuite Provider Account
2. From the Dashboard click on the +SCHEDULE MEETING (in the top left corner).
This will bring up the “Schedule a New Meeting” screen.
3. Give the meeting (or webinar) a TITLE
Choose a title that will make it easy for you and your invitees to remember and identify. Keep it fairly short. There’s no need to include a date.
4. Beneath the title field, there’s a DESCRIPTION field
This is where you can provide more details about the event if you like. A couple of sentences is typically appropriate. If you leave it blank, KnowledgeSuite will fill in "KnowledgeSuite Meeting".
5. Choose a Date and Time
For the WHEN option, for a Webinar, it will typically be a date in the future. For a Meeting, it may be a future date or a “start now”.
- If the meeting will take place right away, select START NOW and proceed to step 6.
- If the meeting begins in the future, select FUTURE DATE and a little calendar will appear.
- Choose the date you would like your meeting/Webinar to take place on.
- To the right of the calendar is a timepicker. Scroll down the timepicker to select the time you’d like the meeting/Webinar to begin.
Provide invitees with an estimate of how long the meeting/Webinar will be so they can block off the appropriate time in the calendars.
7. INVITE OTHERS
Have the names and email addresses of the people you’d like to invite to the meeting or webinar handy for reference. Enter each email address you’d like to invite. After each address hit the Enter button. If any of the invitees are people with whom you’ve had previous meetings with through KnowledgeSuite, they may be prepopulated in the dropdown list, in which case you can just select them in include. You can host up to 50 people in a free group meeting.
This is where you select how the invitees will pay to reserve their spot. For a Free meeting or Webinar, select the FREE option.
9. Review what you’ve entered
Check your emails for typos, make sure you are satisfied with what you’re written. When you are ready Click on BOOK NOW.
10. This will take you to a Meeting Details screen
This screen lists all the key data you’ve entered. This meeting is automatically included in your KnowledgeSuite Calendar, and you can sync it to your personal Google, Outlook, or iCal at this point, if you wish.
11. MEETING LINK:
You will notice a new field on the Meeting Details screen, the MEETING LINK. If you’ve mistyped anyone’s email address, or if later on there are more people you’d like to invite to your meeting/Webinar, you can copy the MEETING LINK and send it to them with a short explanation that it’s an invitation to your meeting/Webinar, and you’d love it if they’d consider attending. You can always access this link through the meeting details in your KnowledgeSuite Calendar.
12. Invitations are automatically emailed
The invitations you have sent will go out via individual email messages to each invitee. If any of your invitees are already KnowledgeSuite customers, they will also receive a notification in their KnowledgeSuite Notifications.