To help promote your profile, we've added a tool to generate your own profile badge that can be shared with others by embedding the badge on your website.
Profile Badge Page: http://landing.magnifi.io/badges
The badge is an image with your Magnifi profile link embedded as a hyperlink. Your Magnifi profile link can also be shared separately, as explained in Sharing a Link to Your Magnifi Profile.
When you share your profile link with someone, clicking the link will bring them directly to your profile if they have the Magnifi app installed (commonly referred to as a "Deep Link"). If they don't have the Magnifi app, your profile link will bring them to the Magnifi app page within the App Store to download (if opened on the iPhone), or the Magnifi website (if opened on another device).
How to Use Your Profile Badge
The badge can be added to your website by copying the HTML code generated from the below steps, then pasted into your website.
- Step 1: Visit http://landing.magnifi.io/badges
- Step 2: Enter your Magnifi username. You can find this within the Magnifi app under the main menu -> My profile -> Account settings -> Username.
- Step 3: Choose which badge you would like to use: either the detailed profile badge (includes your name + title + rating) or the standard "Connect on Magnifi" badge.
- Step 4: Copy the HTML code within the iframe box below your chosen badge.
- Step 5: Paste the copied code into your website's HTML file.
If you would prefer to have only the image file for your badge, without the HTML code, to post on other sites, you can save the image file shown on the Profile Badge Page by right-clicking the badge and choosing "Save image as" (applicable to Google Chrome browser) or "Save picture as" (applicable to Microsoft Edge browser). Saving instructions will vary, depending on your browser.
Note: saving only the image file of your badge will not include the hyperlink to your Magnifi profile.