1. Navigate to https://widget.magnifi.io/ and Register. If you are already registered, sign in using your Widget Subscription credentials.
2. Navigate to the Groups>Manage Groups screen in the left menu panel
3. Scroll down to the Schedule Meeting group
4. Under Actions, click on the Copy Group iframe Code to Clipboard action
5. Paste the iframe code into your html site where you’d like it to appear.
- NOTE: You can adjust the shape and size of the iframe by amending the width and height specifications in the iframe code. Make sure to confirm the entire “Schedule a Meeting” form is visible if you choose to adjust the iframe size and shape.
- This is what the Schedule a Meeting iFrame will look like when it is on your page
- This is the confirmation screen that appears after you submit your meeting request.
To invite attendees
- Selecting "Send Meeting Details to me in an ICS file via email" will forward an email message with the meeting details along with an attached ICS file.
- Selecting “Download Meeting Details in an ICS file now” will download the same ICS file.
- Import the ICS file into your calendar program. Once the ICS has been imported and the meeting has been added to your calendar, you may edit the meeting and add participants.