You'll need to create a user profile first - for help with this, see Creating Your Profile.
Note: adding a credit card is optional for Experts, although you must have a credit card on file to initiate calls with other Experts.
Once your user profile has been created, follow these steps:
- Choose Share your expertise OR through the app's main menu (accessed by tapping the 3 dashes at the top-left corner of the screen), choose Become an expert
- Choose a Title: use a short, eye-catching title that Users will see in search results. This could be the type of expertise you're offering or a tagline (e.g. "Fitness and nutrition coach").
- Add a description: tell Users what you can help them with and provide a quick bio or overview of your experience with the subject matter you're sharing. This description will also appear in Users' search results.
- Add Categories and Tags: choose up to 3 Categories from the available options to help Users find you. You can also include tags that will make your profile discoverable in related keyword searches.
- Add social media: provide links to your social media presence to include these in your profile. This way, Users can learn more about you and keep up-to-date with your announcements.
- Add a profile picture and intro video: add a personal touch to your profile with a picture and intro video. Build rapport by telling users about your background and how you can help them. Remember to be inviting and friendly, record in a well-lit area with minimal background noise, and stay on-brand: keep your message consistent with your other social media profiles.
- Set your rate: set your per minute rate (in US Dollars), plus an optional "free sample" minute length for first-time callers. This can help Users gain comfort with trying your services. You can change this as often as you'd like.
- Set your schedule: choose the times during the week that are most convenient for you to take calls. Users can see your availability schedule to find help when needed. Note: you can also enable Do Not Disturb mode through the main menu at any time - this will disable all live calls from reaching you.
- Add your bank account: to receive payouts from your Magnifi earnings, you must sign up for a new Stripe account or use an existing account. See Adding Your Bank Account for details.
You can change all of your Expert profile details at any time by tapping the main menu, then selecting Edit Expert Profile.